Here at Angelica, we desperately need rain! And while we did get some early Friday morning and a scattered shower on Friday, it’s not nearly enough – by a long shot!
Not exclusive to Maryland, other parts of the country are experiencing hot and dry weather conditions.
Here are some basic things to remember when doing a rain dance:
- Never do a rain dance on a hill.
- Make sure you have a lot of room so you don’t run into anything.
- Spin around in clockwise circles.
- Make up your own rhythmical rain chant.
- Yell the chant while spinning around in circles.
- Bonus luck for wearing really wild-looking clothes!
If it directs rain our way, let’s all do a Rain Dance!